Fluent Forever Book: Appendix 5
The 625 Word List and Associated Resources
- The 625 Word List (Printable, in Thematic Order)
- The 625 Word List (Printable, in Alphabetical Order)
- The 625 List Translations (Printable, in Super Awesome Magic Story Order™) is available to purchase here. Word lists in the following languages are currently available (listed in alphabetical order):
- English -> Arabic (MSA)
- English -> Chinese (Cantonese)
- English -> Chinese (Mandarin)
- English -> Dutch
- English -> French
- English -> German
- English -> Hebrew
- English -> Hungarian
- English -> Italian
- English -> Japanese
- English -> Korean
- English -> Portuguese (Brazil)
- English -> Russian
- English -> Spanish (Latin America)
- English -> Spanish (Spain)
- Arabic (MSA) -> English
- Chinese (Cantonese) -> English
- Chinese (Mandarin) -> English
- Dutch -> English
- French -> English
- German -> English
- Hebrew -> English
- Hungarian -> English
- Italian -> English
- Japanese -> English
- Korean -> English
- Portuguese (Brazil) -> English
- Russian -> English
- Spanish (Latin America) -> English
- Spanish (Spain) -> English
- Images for Directions and Prepositions
- Images for the Days of the Week
- Images for Pronouns
On top of the 625 word list, you might also like to check out frequency dictionaries in different languages. There are also Anki flashcard decks online of top vocab ready-made for you, which might also speed up some time for you.
If you have more questions about how to use these 625 words with Anki, there’s also the Anki language learning forum on Reddit. Also, go over to this Anki language learning blog for other Anki tips and tricks.
We’ve also got the Fluent Forever app for mobile, which can be a great way to learn the top 625 words in a language.
Enjoy, and if something is unclear, let me know and I’ll clarify it (and make it clearer here, for everyone else)!
Try the Fluent Forever App
By the way, did you know the book is now an app. Check out our Fluent Forever app!
Discover our immersive method rooted in neuroscience designed to take you to fluency in < 30 minutes a day through four steps:
- 1. Train your ears with pronunciation lessons.
- 2. Learn vocabulary through images instead of translations.
- 3. Learn grammar naturally through stories relevant to you.
- 4. Practice your speech to fluency with native tutors.
Check out our Fluent Forever app![shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="28313910"]
Enjoy what you're reading?
Sign up for more